CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Irritable Bowel Syndrom (IBS) Possible Cure: Try Olive Oil Enemas by rrheyn ..... IBS: Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Date:   6/1/2010 4:48:58 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   15,322
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1631176

i have no choise no more, a good MB diet is needed.
My large intestine is removed completely, together with gallbladder. I have very frequent stools 20 to 30 times in a day /night. my weight stays very low (60kg)for 1.80m, before 69kg.I cannot grap what can be the cause, maybe the small intestine is just doing his job,...i feel that eating yanger can be the difference. I love miso and soyu in my soups, but edamamé on my bread makes a total different effect, maybe its too yin ? I try to follow now a graindiet from Hildegard Von Bingen, she speeks about "Spelt,dinkel" a very old rural grain, beter than wheat. She tells in her book(translated bij MD.DR.Wighard Strehlow) to avoid all nightshades(patatoes, paprika's, aubergines,..) and that looks very simmilar what MB say's.I haven't found the solution and with the drugs i got from the regular MD's, it does not work. I follow now a chemo-cure for 12 times, i have done 3 sessions. Always 3 days later i felt very tired.The ends of my fingers and toes become very cold and very sensible in cold weather . I think a yin symptom ?
Special emetic drugs makes me sick, so i try to avoid them and plays with P6 Neiguan point and ST 36, that gives relief.I do qi-gong on my own and also that gives strenght.
Maybe special foodadvice can conquer the too frequent stools.I hope that by the time the small intestine can take-over the function of the removed large one. I have no stoma.
I am 59 years old slim, did lot of sport till 58 year,had never bowel complaints before,...last year my iron level was very low, that was a sign that we misinterpreted. Eating more ironrich food had maybe enrichted the tumor in my large intestine !

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1631176