CureZone   Log On   Join

Blinded by outside light by nekoboy ..... Eyes Problems Forum

Date:   5/31/2010 6:01:00 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,135
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1631016

For as long as I remember, I've always been incredibly blinded by outside light.

When other people around me could just normally look, I've always had to squint or put my hand above my eyes to shield myself from the light.

For instance, on a sunny day with a blue sky, even with the sun hidden behind trees or buildings, I can't directly look at the sky for more than a few seconds. If I do, it becomes uncomfortable and my eyes start watering big time. I usually drop it because if I continue, tears start dropping and it would look like I'm crying. Moreso, I've always had to use sunglasses in the past, but as I've learned that's also bad for eyesight by making everything darker and harder to see.

This came to light when I tried using bates method to recover my eyesight. I'm only -1.5 in each eye. Using the bates method, I have to stop squinting my eyes. However, I'm so blinded by outside light - I can't.

Looking at the sky directly aside - the same thing happens if I try to relax my eyes looking anywhere outside. When I relax them, I can see better, but then I get so blinded I tear up again.

I'm only fine on cloudy days or whenever things are dark.

What is this problem and how can I fix it?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1631016