CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Water fasting places by chirontherainbowbridge ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   5/24/2010 1:27:54 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,099
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1627608

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Some really inspiring information in that first link, Chris--It's funny, but while many people would condemn a Water Fast outright as off-the-wall extremism, those who read about THERAPEUTIC, SUPERVISED fasting (and this place looks rather appealing in so many ways)would surely be at least a little intrigued.....> I know my partner was, when I first told him all about it a few years back, before I undertook the first wf. -- He was ready to start "yesterday". But then he considered it might be hard to work, (and I was a bit concerned about his possible detox effects) Also, he has about an hour drive each way, and a long day's work. You might recall that he has various MS-type symptoms. One of the triggering influences was a polio vaccination at a young age. Another may have been a rather botched operation on a slight cleft palate, that didn't heal correctly and required another surgery, and may well have started a whole domino-effect with damaging his nerves. He has some facial numbness...

I wish we had the means to have him supervised, water fasting. I really believe it would give him back so much of what he now lacks, at the physical level.

thanks for poesting these links--and thanks Far Dream :-), for asking. PS. My mother just had a hip replaced (a few days ago) and is slated to have the other one done next year. She also has trouble with knees. I have not been able to interest her in a water fast--She had too much pain to get the 'psychic space' to even consider it. I mention this all, in hopes of encouraging others who are still young enough (or have the good fortune) to stop the "inevitable" decline that we've all been fatalistically (and heartlessly, with the aim of profit) sold the notion of.

It is true that our bodies are mortal, but the path to laying them down doesn't have to be the one we see all around us. :(

C

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1627608