CureZone   Log On   Join

Day Three of Ten-Day Fast! by powerray ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   5/16/2010 7:18:11 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,957
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1623193

Hi,
I posted here a little while ago. I was trying to do a ten-day fast. I only got up to like 9 hours short of 3 full days. This time i am trying to go farther. i am trying to do at least ten days. I have waited to post until now. ... I have got to stick with this.

It is really hard. i have a bit of support, including an "in-person"/"live" friend who is actually fasting as well, i think for around ten days already, though she is drinking teas etc. while I am doing only water.

I have terrible detox right now. I shouldn't say terrible. I have no pain. Only weakness and the ability to move only very slowly. it is psychologically/emotionally SO hard. I do have support. I can call people up. I have a few people I can call who are kind of supportive.

i have been reading the natural hygienists and am sure from them and from my experience that fasting is right for me for my condition...

I know I have most importantly to adhere to a proper diet post-fast and maybe the most important thing is limiting the quantity of food I eat post-fast. NO large meals, only VERY small ones; probably only a bite of food every couple of hours , to begin with. i think I have to adhere to living foods - I mean sprouted items -- after the fast. i think I have to break the fast on alfalfa sprouts; like 5 bites of sprouts and then put them away and come back to them a couple of hours later.. then gradually add in flaxseed sprouts, sesame seed sprouts, mung bean sprouts, adzuki bean sprouts.. anything that is alive, not sweet, bitter tasting, and chlorophyll-developed. Oh God the misery. i cannot even LOOK at my sprouter, let alone prepare these things. i have to do it TODAY, or else no way they will be ready when my fast is over. looking forward to a miserable new life post-fast except that I will actually feel better.

I think i should post on the sprouting support forum... besides Depression and anxiety... any cheerful support is welcome!

Can anyone give me a link to a basic video or PDF of EFT technique?

Powerray

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1623193