CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Success Story by ring5100 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   5/14/2010 4:51:52 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   30,553
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1622454

Thank you for your reply. Good you can walk for that amount of time. You will get better. Each ones severity with age factor and one's recovery protocal, all plays into action.
I forsee another year to gain another 10-20% improvement, but hey, that's still great improvement.

I'm like you, still can't work, even part time. I've been a secretary all my life. Praise God, my husband still works, and with this recession going on.

It costs so much just to get quality suppliments for adrenal and immune support.

I only take 3-5mg. extra on top of the regular dose for stress, like before I got to the gym pool and do my workout, or if I come down with a cold, flu, injury, as the body requires extra cortisone than.

I love passion flower and L-Theanine for my anxiety, which I get still from time to time, or if my blood Sugar gets to low.
Two nights ago, we had 6 tornados in the area and hard rain. We already had a leaky roof in the office room and the rain came pouring in than the ceiling caved in. I immediately had an adrenal crash and low blood Sugar attack. had to eat, take a Valium and go lay down, till the emergency help got there. I was so weak, nausious, sweaty and difficult to breath and talk. I just tried to relax and let my husband deal with the situation, I just couldn't. Doing better now, than goodness.

Take care, Paulette

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1622454