CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: No its not by Hveragerthi ..... News Forum

Date:   5/12/2010 12:06:50 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,421
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1621156

The world isn't perfect by any means but in my many dealings with physicians in the past 20 years I've found them to be pretty straight forward.

Your name does not happen to be Polyanna is it?

I've always had insurance and/or Medicare plus a supplement so I've never had to worry about cost.

So because you were not being made to pay for unnecessary and ineffective treatments this is somehow alight? instead all of had to pay for this fraud through our taxes. But hey, it still was not out of your personal pocket so why would you care?!!!

I was in a long-term relationship with an RN who for some strange reason enjoyed working the terminal ward of the hospital.  She worked graveyard shift and enjoyed the patients but hated the paper work associated with death.  On more than one occasion she came home telling me about the person who was dying and she didn't want to do the paper work so she would keep stuffing their spirit back into their body so that they would die on day shift, and it worked.  I know it did and I wouldn't even tell the story except for the fact that I read the same thing about a doctor who worked the emergency room in Los Angeles.  He did exactly as she did.  Is that somehow wicked?  Or is it simply prolonging life/

That was pretty damn selfish on her part. Letting the person suffer longer and letting the families suffer longer thinking there is hope just so she did not have to do the paperwork? And on top of that further increasing the patients hospital bill again so she does not have to do the job she was hired for. That puts her lower than slime in my book!!!

I cured my prostate cancer with raw garlic which I still use and which will still bring down my PSAs if I remember to eat it.  Last PSA was .7.

PSA counts are a total joke. They are not an accurate indicator of cancer. Even caffeine raises the counts.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1621156