CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: wanna do liver flush in 2 days, at full moon (please read) BUT.. by weirdo3 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   4/29/2010 1:46:34 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,557
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1614403

its funny how both of you refer my impatience and a bit angsty attitude to liver, in fact it itself pisses me off a bit lol :P but I want to tell you noway its liver or any other organ, I by no means am saying your facts are wrong, but this is not my case deffinatelly, it's just that I'm pissed by life, have been through hell alot of shit, from completely peacfull and positive being turned to quit pissy one, but Im telling you 100% not due liver, it's just life like that, if you live in total peace and have sudden anger attack then maybe its your liver rioting, its not this case though

anyhow thanks for your time and answer both of you, however I'm more interested in Iodine thing, what exactly is it?
I eat dried seaweed almost every day and rarely but sometimes add Sea Salt in food, isnt it in there already? but I dont know about Iodine as I already said so maybe I'm wrong, ok I'll check it out..

and about weight, I have normal weight actually (I'm not like overweight american kid or stuff like that if you thought in case), I mean my bmi is fine, but the thing is I have fugly unproportional body, and obviously have some fat too, I'd say I have approximatelly 16 pounds until perfect slim body, and I'd prefer skinny, since I was skinny in the first place, so it was huge shock to me when I found out my body have become fat (now chubby) eeeeeeewww, so would this Iodine work even if my weight is actually ok, due to bmi?

and about stone softening, doesnt drinking water and drinks with apple vinegar count? I do that every day actually, and I'm also vegetarian and having dairy very rarely, approximately 1 egg per week, and even rarer cup of buttermilk, so isnt my diet itself softening for stones enough already?

but thanks for recomending this epsom salt, I think it's what I needed, I'll just try to add this if it will make any difference maybe, but cant regular Sea Salt do either? I dont know where to get this epsom salt?

and you say it as if it would be only couple of months? omg wtf, I'd rather rephrase it as a whole big month or omg even more than that, thats just way too much for me, I'm already bored and annoyed to hell with all the procedures and shit rules, and it's spring already, I just want to be healthy and normal looking right now in this moment no minute later and thats it, I mean I have already done alot of effort and having like almost perfect diet which I dont even plan to change when being in my right body afterall, so why is my body so dumb and slow and useless that it cant even cooperate with brain a little more (it's like body have it's own separate brain wtf), when I clearly have said thousands of times that it can brake out its toxins as f***ing Acne whatever where just not on face, damn, just how lamer it can get? whats the point in screwing up place which is the most important from all the organs (at least for me and currently) while places like hands, belly, legs and hell alot of other area where to brake out is completely clean, WTF

BUT AS I SAID, thanks for time and trying to help both of you, I'm just angry at my lame body and organism, not you ofcourse :)

(and I'm angry because I was patient for very very long time although patience is against my nature at all plus I call patience waste of time, but still effects are very little to zero, soo my patience is depleted now and all I need is quick stuff, I want my life creative and free, not just battling those retarded health issues all the time and following the regime, because it sucks!)

aaand 1 thing more to say! sorry for mess and LENGHT! I'm just a bit angry right now and wanted to write down this somewhere..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1614403