CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Kidney Cleanse when you have no kitchen by knowledge seeker ..... Kidney Failure/Dialysis Forum

Date:   4/29/2010 6:23:32 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   5,429
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1614216

To help the kidneys, go to my 35 steps and read through them writing down all the things you might do..do as many as you can..some of the helps would be the mushrooms, various teas and herbs for the kidneys, and foods that help the kidneys etc. Sometime I would do the full incurables program. Also consider a whole food vegan diet that is 80-100% raw

see website hacres.com under what is the hallelujah diet for what foods are considered raw or the book hallelujah diet.

Dave the raw food trucker whose videos I posted on curezone cured his kidney disease (and other things like cancer, diabetes and obesity) with Gabriel Cousens raw food diet phase one found in the book lean green live food cuisine.

If you do not feel you can do this start making progressive changes for the better

like eat only free range meats and poultry, grass fed beef and no processed meats like bacon, sausage or lunch meat. Add more soy meats like soy bacon. sausage, lunch-meats, veggie burgers etc.

switch to more and more whole grains

only eat organic dairy products and use veggie dairy products more and more

eat more raw foods and more produce, and raw nuts and seeds

eat way less chemicalized, processed and fake foods and fast foods and junk foods.

after you do this start cutting out meat, then chicken, then fish

after being vegetarian a while cut out dairy and eggs and go vegan

Finally go more and more raw till you are at least 80% raw.

Make positive changes bit by bit in your diet..figure out ahead how to eat healthy when out...if you can bring something or use the grocery store or find a few healthy choices at fast foods or find some vegetarian/vegan/raw restaurants.

Start using more real foods and less processed foods even if they are form health food stores..start shopping more at health food stores and farmer's markets.

Email me for the links to Dr Schulze's save your life videos and watch them and read the manual for more knowledge,,these out of print videos are well worth one's time IMO

Take the herbs 6 days a week and not the 7th and 6 weeks taking the 7th off according to schulze's teacher, Dr John r Christopher this is the mot effective way to take herbs..only use tinctures and occasionally teas for the most part avoid capsules...be sure the herbs you use are wildcrafted or organic as these are several times higher in the phytochemcials that cure and prevent diseases.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1614216