CureZone   Log On   Join

Medical science and nature by Dquixote1217 ..... News Forum

Date:   4/20/2010 11:17:07 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   2,942
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1609799

The naivety of some researchers can be quite amazing.

When you see flawed study after flawed study that uses the wrong form and inadequate amounts of vitamins and minerals or which uses ketchup and french fries as a serving of vegetables I think "naivety" is overly kind.  Studies on vitamins, minerals and nature are usually fundamentally flawed and I don't think it is an accident.

Besides failing to use the natural forms of items studied, what virtually every such study fails to take into account is that nature works synergistically.  Isolating individual vitamins and minerals or other nutrients and adding them to an overall unhealthy diet and lifestyle which fails to provide all the supporting nutrients and physical activity needed for optimum health is akin to putting a single patch or two on a leaky roof sitting on a building with a shaky and crumbling foundation.  You might get some relief, but when a bad storm (disease) comes along, you may be ill prepared to ride it out.

Similarly, mainstream medicine makes the same mistakes when it tries to synthesize vitamins and compounds found in nature, or else uniquely isolate compounds found in nature.  In the instance of vitamins, you may get a mirror molecule but you do not get a natural molecule or the whole vitamin profile like you do in nature.  In the instance of medicinal compounds you again do not get the natural compound and you do not get the benefit of all the supporting and synergistic compounds found in the natural plant. You do, however, get something you can patent and control for large profits.  You also get something that the body does not recognize as natural and which is liable to have side effects over 95% of the time.

It isn't rocket science.  Sad to say, it is medical science.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1609799