CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: different salts for foot bath... by ladylove ..... Ionic Foot Bath Forum

Date:   4/17/2010 8:12:59 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   7,372
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1607862

Hi :),

I think further experimentation on your part will provide the answers to these questions, and I hope you will post everything you find out.

The way I think about it is, we are providing experiential knowledge to assist not only each other right now, but also folks who will come to Curezone many years into the future.

One of the first things which clued me in to the fact that I needed more salt was when I added more dissolved salt solution into the foot bath water, hoping in desperation that that was the problem, and since i had nothing else close to hand, I used the cheese grater array to stir it in. The water around the graters started fizzing from a dead standstill as I passed the graters through the newly-added salted location as I began stirring.

I used either Himalayan Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt , or a combination of the two (Not a saturated brine nor a sole, but only the dry salt, dissolved into 2 or 3 cups of water).

All these combinations worked. I would not use any other type of salt for this, because I think the minerals present make a difference in the effectiveness and balance of the bath's effects.

A foot bath like this is also presenting nutrients to the body (Read Maurice Messegue), and the naturally complete and naturally broad-spectrum mineralized salts are the best for human health (Read Dr. Batmanghelidj).

In another test on another day, I found if the S/S was too far apart, there was no visible action either. I had to place the cheese graters about 1/2" apart before it got going..

I found that if there isn't enough Sea Salt in the water to reach a certain concentration, there was no electrolytic action. I used more than 2 tbsp, but less than 4 of salt, I am pretty sure.. I will be defining that proportion more exactly over the next few days, as I have a high regard for good salt and what good salt costs, and I don't like to waste it :).

I have been using an 18 Qt white plastic dishpan, which is about 10" deep. That would make a difference in your salt concentration/electrolyte activity of the footbath, too, and a difference in how much salt is needed for it to function.

Could be you might get weaker electrolytic action with standard Sodium Chloride, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't want to marinate my feet in Sodium Chloride either.

Stay well,

Ladylove

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1607862