CureZone   Log On   Join

..Your Dad Used a Power Adapter? by ladylove ..... Ionic Foot Bath Forum

Date:   4/13/2010 6:02:13 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   4,615
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1605526

Dear Sami,

Thank you very much for responding to my post :-). Your Dad sounds like the same kind of person I am; The minute I find out about it I am already in action :-). My intuition, which I trust implicitly, is telling me to pursue this.

Which is why I'm going knutz here, I am so impatient to get the thing working :-).

I do have the Walmart Charger unit, but it's an auto-start type and it isn't turning on, so I'm missing something or it would be working already.

I will keep experimenting until I get it. In the meantime, if anyone has suggestions, please do chime in.

Hey Sami, can you possibly post a pic of what your Dad did with that power adapter? I'm willing to crack one open if I have to..

In the meantime, here are some questions I have about it:

1. Did the positive pole begin bubbling right away, or was there a delay before it happened?

2. What did your Dad use for the stainless steel elements?
(I am attempting it with butter knives).

3. How far apart were the stainless steel elements you used? Mine are about as far apart as the width of a wine cork, with the flat of the blades facing each other. The wine cork is not submerged, it is above the waterline.

4. Did you use distilled water? I'm using RO, but will switch to distilled if it's necessary (When I know I've got it working, I'll only use distilled with my feet, but I have to buy the distilled stuff by the gallon, and there's already an RO filter on the house.)

5. I have one of those old, manual, switchable 6/12V car battery chargers around the house here somewhere. I don't know if it's a float charger or not though. Does your Dad have an opinion about whether I can use that?

I appreciate your help and inspiration, Sami :-). I hope all these questions of mine aren't too aggravating- I just don't want to blow the place up (or myself), lol.

I'm looking forward to hearing how your folks do. I'll bet you this will be great for them..

Stay well,

Ladylove :-)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1605526