CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: knee swollen since accident by #107689 ..... Knee Problems & Knee Pain Forum

Date:   4/12/2010 9:02:35 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   7,022
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1605037

If you feel pain "abnormally" then I don't quite understand how you are tolerating the pain you have from the knee the way it is.  The needle doesn't go into the back of the knee, it goes in the front, along side the knee cap, after it has been numbed with Novocain.  I have a fear of heights - so is that why I took up skydiving????  I still have a fear of heights.  lol

Here's my take:

1.  You had an accident that caused swelling of your knee which we assume is water on the knee.

2.  Water on the knee is a symptom of some other problem.

2. A.  It is a symptom of damage to your knee.  Damage could be:

2. A. a.  Sprain.  If a sprain, some of the other suggestions you have had should get you through it - or just resting it will also do the trick.

2. A. b.  Torn ligament.  May heal itself, may not.  You can Google solutions for it, but alternative methodology for healing may be low.

2. A. c.  Torn cartilage.  This can also possibly heal itself but will need assistance.  Also Google for this.

2. B.  It is definitely a symptom that your lymph system is overworked or plugged up.  Edgar Cayce suggested castor oil packs to get the lymph system flowing again.  I have used small castor oil packs on my knee with limited success, but it could help the swelling and of course get they lymph flowing.  You don't need the heat that Cayce suggests and you can cover it with plastic wrap good enough so that it doesn't get too messy.  I used cotton flannel instead of wool, and found it every bit as effective.  Yet if there is an underlying condition it probably requires something more.

Finally, if you are truly looking for a holistic healing diagnostic method, try muscle testing.  This is the best site that I've found http://www.niehs.nih.gov/research/resources/collab/imacs/docs/activity/MMT8_T...  for learning it.  

I highly recommend that you get a friend to practice on you as you sit (as shown in the first picture) and have them use the arm/elbow parallel to the ground testing method.  I have found that for me the finger method is an unreliable technique and that you are going to get the answers you want instead of the real answers.  You can zero in on your condition with "yes" and "no" questions.  You could have the tester ask you if your knee is sprained?  Is it a torn ligament?  Etc.  Then you can have the tester go through supplement solutions.  If you don't have a particular supplement on hand, write the name of it on a piece of paper and hold it in the hand opposite of the arm that is being tested.  In fact, you can do this for any supplement you have, simply hold the supplement in your untested hand - bottle and all, and ask if it is benefiting you.  You can do that with simple things too such as salt, sugar, flour, olive oil, and on and on in order to learn your allergies.  You can also ask about other solutions such as: doctor draining the knee; doctor diagnosis, surgical procedure required, and on and on.  As I said before, I chose an orthopedic doctor who is also a marathoner because I wanted somebody who really knew what it was like to use his knees/legs.  If you are a little overweight - don't be afraid to be asked if that is a contribution factor.  Remember, we're after the truth and I've found through many many different modularities that - the body does not lie.

I ran across muscle testing almost forty years ago by a practitioner who could also reprogram the subconscious mind.  For example - if the tester found that I hated my mother (which I did), she could reprogram me to let it go.  (You have to be careful, because the subconscious can reclaim what has been programmed away - it can sometimes be very tricky, and very stubborn.)  One may swear on a stack of bibles that they don't hate someone as I did, but muscle testing does not lie.  That's a simple example.  I know a woman who would muscle test her teen age son to learn whether or not he had been smoking that day - and she did it telepathically instead of verbally.  It can be used for all sorts of things, but if you begin asking invasive questions you can easily create karma with the person you are working with.  Yup, you can even learn whether or not your partner is cheating on you - and you don't even have to ask the question verbally, asking the question telepathically works every bit as well as verbal.  (Oh boy, you could really get wild with that one.  Yes, you can, but don't get invasive.)

I eventually found other techniques through psychic healing for issues that I was dealing with so that I didn't need a muscle tester.

I trust you will create an easy healing solution.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1605037