CureZone   Log On   Join

Agreed by InnerCalm ..... Fight Club

Date:   4/11/2010 12:16:57 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   10,482
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1604102

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

"I don't agree with everything that everybody says on Curezone, but I can express that disagreement without disrespecting and insulting the people that say it. Honestly, it's not my nature to be able to do that, it's a skill I had to work at diligently, and part of my spiritual growth."

This pretty much sums up the essence of the post and it is an important one. Excellent post. If there is a moderator who understands the importance of this message please give it the RRR that it deserves.

When a person runs around forum to forum screaming at others that they and only they have truth all sewed up, we have a problem. Truth is not a universal concept no matter how many people proclaim this to be. What works for one is a poison to another. Science may appear to be correct in one study but may be a very different kettle of fish ion another study. We must see where the Science was funded, look for agendas, look for skewing data and interpretations, etc, etc, etc.

Arrogance hiding behind scientific jargon is not helpful at a site where people are sharing personal experiences with certain protocols. To have someone going around shouting people down is not helpful at all. Mr. H has his own forum. If someone sees him as an expert then they can go seek his advice without any disruption to the other forums.

These are meant to be Support Forums . This site has Debate Forums for those wanting to claim supremacy with their ideas and then they can play in that vein without disrupting the support area.

All I see with continual barrage of claiming supremacy and attacking posters that share an alternative viewpoint only leads to confusion and disruption. If that is the goal then it has been met.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1604102