CureZone   Log On   Join

Stopping all virus using battery current by jaguar57 ..... Hepatitis B Support HBV

Date:   4/1/2010 9:42:07 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   2,466
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1599624

This post is mostly about herpes but the same treatment is good against hepatitis. Message me if you want to know how a guy with hepatitis reduced his viral load 99.3% in 15 weeks using small amounts of electric current.

Electric current from batteries used to be the most common form of treatment in the USA way back when before the AMA and FDA focused on drugs since electromedicine products were offfered in the Sears catalog and they wouldn't be able to financially profit and control the people if they let that continue. The AMA told the medical schools that if they continued teaching how to use electricity to cure that they'd take away their official accredited status. So they stopped and electromedicine fell by the wayside, replaced by toxic drugs.

I once found a patent describing studies proving that electric current stops the herpes mouth sores. So then I made and sold the Herpes Zapper until complaints came in that $50 was too much for just a few parts. So I stopped selling it. But there are other devices now which output battery current (zero frequency) which could have the electrodes placed so that the current flows across where the Herpes virus is to totally disable it. For mouth herpes one electrode can be placed over the mouth and the other behind the neck for 20 minutes. I'd be glad to answer any questions messaged to me. Having Herpes is totally unnecessary since the cure has been around since 1907. (see www.electrotherapymuseum.com)

Albert Einstein said: Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction.

This type of direct current device works against ALL bacteria and virus and many types of fungus.  So its use extends way beyond just herpes treatment. Recently I was feeling really run down and then was doing some research for Dr Dowling who runs a cancer clinic here. I was so impressed with the absolute importance of having a mouth free of anaerobic bacteria that can easily hide away in any old dental work. So I had my face photographed with his infrared camera and it showed excess red zones on both sides of my lower jaw where I'd had wisdom teeth removed a couple years earlier. So I applied direct current to both sides of my jaw for 15 minutes two days straight and returned to being my normal energetic self! This is just one example of dozens I could offer to prove how useful it is to have a direct current device.

Where I live 40% of the people have gastritis which is caused by the Helicobacter bacteria. I experimented on people with direct current fore and aft of the stomach area and most of them were cured. Some continued to be bothered but I believe that was because they had ulcers (which direct current can cure in half the time according to one scientific study). One woman here had foot fungus and I did a 30 minute treatment to her foot and she got complete relief. On and on the stories go. There are endless applications for electricity for recovering human and animal health.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1599624