CureZone   Log On   Join

Prilosec OTC, digestive issues, etc.. by aperfectcircle ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   3/27/2010 2:29:51 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,576
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1596640

For someone trying to get a better grip on my digestive issues. Is there a time and place for Prilosec OTC? I have taken action on eliminating sugars. (which is very hard for someone with a sweet tooth). Eliminating simple carbs, wheat, gluten and lactose. After a good solid couple of days of successfully eliminating these things I feel a lot better. The time on Prilosec OTC my symptoms (nasal drip, watery feeling in the ears", slimy throat feeling in the back of my throat) went away. Voice was stronger. Breathing better. I felt better. After doing what I mentioned above (avoiding certain things) I felt similar but not quite as much relief. I really do feel like I am making some progress.

My questions are.

1. Is there a time for Prilosec OTC?

2. I don't really feel like I have a handle on WHY this is happening. WHAT is the problem that is causing all this havoc? How is it working? What's the chain reaction of events? ...yeah i know that is like a zillion ?s in one, but it all revolves around the same question.

3. Is there a diet regimen that I should follow? I get suggestions often but they sound like advertisements for supplements. IE. Apple Cider Vinegar is suppose to help with numerous things including GERD. Well it didn't with me.....

Very thankful for this website!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1596640