CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: might be true for some, but not others. do your homework people, get tested first... by johng ..... News Forum

Date:   3/24/2010 8:56:28 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,914
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1595620

Agreed. This issue needs much more research and understanding. I took marshall's description of the underlying process and had myself tested. what my doc found, he didn't believe either... he thought I was was deficienct in vitamin d because my 25D levels tested low. He kept and open mind however and hand a kinesiology test kit put together of the entire vitamin d related pathway. he found that my 1.25d levels were very very high, while 25d was low. He was also able to determine that my VDR's were totally blocked, just as marshall predicted in his disease model (ignore the treatment model). And, as marshall again predicted, there were organisms involved, including l-form bacteria. and what adaptive and clever creatures they are. once they have a toe hold, they use vit d against you, to slowly disable the immune system. if you have these l form bacteria in your body, and many many people with chronic illness do, then taking vitamin d makes you feel good short term and cuts inflamation short term, by shutting down the immune response. this is exactly the problem because the pathogens then can grow strong.

marshall's treatment protocol is terrible. If you look at the Rife forum, the holistic alternatives are discussed. rife technology, or chanca piedra extract and SSKI will do a better job than marshall's drugs. but, before anyone is going to believe that, they first have to understand the propblem exists at all. and unfortuneatly, no one except marshall is even trying to look. the only reason he looked was because he was ill and no one else was going to help him.

in my own case, it didn't take very long to clear the VDR blockage. and here is the really interesting thing... once you clear the vdr blockage, the imbalence between 25D and 1,25-d corrects itself. in plain english, the percieved deficiency goes away and supplements are not necessary. a few minutes in the sun, even in the north, is all you need. if you have this issue, taking vit d will not help you, it will only hurt you. and this is not a rare condition.

there is much to be learned here. I certainly can't say that my case proves the case for everyone. but after this opened my doctor's eyes, he started testing others, and a across a significant number of chronically ill patients who fit the pattern. this class of person, the chronically ill, is exactly the type of person to take vitamin d to help them feel better. its that feeling better that should be a tip off, something is not right.

I don't post this information because I think the marshall protocol is a good idea. but he as done the research on what is happening in the body. he is the only one who has. so until more holistic minded people get off their butts and pay attention to his, his info is the best we have.

John

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1595620