CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Bladder Infection by Frank the Tank ..... Dr. Bob Beck Forum

Date:   2/22/2010 10:49:08 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   11,334
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1578163

To answer your question regarding electroporation:
I take a number of natural herbs along with Siberian ginseng, coffee and use the silver pulser (blood purifier) at the same time.
For example: I wake up, eat a little, take my herbs and pulse for 2 hours while I drink coffee in the morning and work at my desk. I do not experience any effects of electroporation.

I am not afraid to take ascorbic acid, vitamin C or any vitamins when using the blood purfier.

However, I'm used to it. I completed a 6 month cycle, took a month of and am in the process of another 6 month cycle. The first two months of my first cycle I experienced a lot of die off. Sick, colds, depression, flu, outbreaks, and so on.
After that, smooth sailing. No colds, no flu or anything.

In your case, you may experience a lot of die off also. This may cloud the effectiveness of the blood purifier.
You might ask yourself, "Is it curing my bladder infection or do I feel like crap because of all the die off?"

Give Johny's advise a try. Drink some Ionic Silver and see if that works.

Look at using Iodine. It's not a cure all but the idea behind it is this: It stops infections. For internal use, you mix it with water, drink it and it comes out through your pee. Your pee goes through the bladder. Hopefully it will kill the infection. Don't buy the stuff at your local supermarket. That is full of chemicals. Search the boards here and see what is available for human consumption.
Every hospital in the USA keeps hundreds of gallons of it on hand to stop infections.
I use it and all to good effect.

Last, go to a doctor if your bladder infection is getting out of hand. Just try to stay away from man made medicines.
You don't know what it will do to you in the future lady.

The Tank,

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1578163