CureZone   Log On   Join

How to Construct a Blood Electrification Circuit following Dr. Beck - A Step by Step Video Guide by unleashhealth ..... Dr. Bob Beck Forum

Date:   2/21/2010 11:32:02 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   22,339
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1577058

All information and diagrams provided by Unleash Health
All rights reserved, Copyright 2010 (Rev. 5/26/10)

This document has been compiled to help others and assist them with building their own blood electrification devices. This guide is relatively simplified but should give you a good understanding of how to put a functioning unit on a solderless breadboard for your own use and/or experimentation.

Please note: This method of development of the electrifier is meant for self construction and use, and is not how the device offered is built. It is a professionally built product with pcb mounted components and construction.The information has been organized into their respective categories and I hope has been made in a conveniently browsable format.Below we begin with the most attention requiring part of beginning your project:

A Schematic drawing by Dr. Bob Beck laying out the connections, components and information about his circuit.

Dr. Beck's Blood Electrifier Schematic Biological Electrification
(click to enlarge)

Components

Below is a list of the compiled necessary electronic components with their schematic codes.

Code Part Name Part Type
R1 2.4 Meg Ohm Resistor
R2 150 K Ohm Resistor
R3 100 K Ohm Resistor
R4 100 K Ohm Resistor
R7 820 Ohm Resistor
D1 18 V Zener Diode
D2 18 V Zener Diode
C1 0.1 uF Capacitor
C2 22 uF 35 V Electrolytic Capacitor
U1 LM358 Dual - Op Amplifier
S1 (optional) (On - Off) Toggle Switch
R5 100 K Ohm Linear Potentiometer
J1 3.5mm Input Jack
B1 - B3 9 V Battery Battery Snaps
CR1 3mm Orange LED

Basics

The basic tools that you may find useful in using for this project are as follows:

1. Solderless breadboard
2. Set of breadboard jumpers
3. Wire stripper/cutter
4. Solder and a soldering iron
5. 22 - 24 gauge wire

Setup Video

How to Construct a Blood Electrifier Circuit following Dr. Beck
This illustrated video guide was created to help others who are interested in creating their own blood electrification circuits on a solderless breadboard and the use of a basic set of breadboard jumper wires. This project requires some minimal soldering and can be accomplished relatively easily in a short amount of time

I've tried to make this instructional page to be relatively self explanatory, if there are any issues or questions please send me a message at connect@unleashhealth.com

To your health and a wonderful day!

Beck Protocol Information, Technology & Resources
www.unleashhealth.com

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1577058