CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: FYI for Seborrheic Dermatitis sufferers (Head & Shoulders) by peachblossom ..... Seborrheic Dermatitis Forum

Date:   2/10/2010 5:59:16 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   20,850
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1570862

Maybe I sounded a bit under-awed in my last message. It is intentional.

What I can say with certainty is that the Head&Shoulders treatment seems to be worth trying out for all SD sufferers.

My impression is that it has been the most effective thing I've tried so far. Like once a week I leave the H&S on my face for a couple of hours, not sure if this is significant in addition to the daily five minutes treatments while showering. No ill effects from leaving it on but I feel it is important to apply a gentle skin conditioner afterwards since the skin tends to become rather dry from that prolonged treatment.

If I skip this treatment for a few days, it doesn't matter at all actually. My skin is still perfect to the point I easily could fool myself into believing I'm cured permanently (which I doubt of course).

I've never found this robustness in any other of the remedies that I've found effective for me.

Judging from how my face looks the latest month, there is not a shred of the old SD problems. It not only like it was never there, but I look at least a decade younger than my physical age. Absolutely perfect skin although perhaps a tad greasy as always in my case, like a teenager or people in their twenties. I'm in my late forties.

The particular H&S variety I use is the classic one for "normal hair", honestly I don't thing this matters very much what sort you use.

Caveat: as I said before, it is far too early to give any reports at all from such a short experience... let's face it, the first time I used steroids/cortisone I was amazed as well but the effect deteriorated quickly. All I'm saying is that the initial tests of H&S give absolutely awesome results for me. Far more effective than anything else I've tried so far.

I'll post updates in a few months.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1570862