CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Mirena and its strange side effects by crazymomoffour ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   2/10/2010 3:13:37 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,469
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1570770

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Went to the dr yesturday. They don't think all of this is from the mirena. But how can we all have the same crazy symptoms? The dr was great and listened to me. I said I just want to take it out. So they did. Gave me a prescription for ibuprofen. Which helps. The bleeding is not as bad but I still feel crampy. The only way I can describe it is that when you have a pap smear they take a sample by scraping your uterus. My uterus feels like it is being scraped non-stop. But at least the contraction like cramps have stopped. I hate to think I will now have periods every month but I am sure it will be better to have them. I have had really bad painful and heavy bleeding with my periods before and after kids so I am hoping age will help them not be so bad.

It is sad that we have to turn to each other for help and to make us realize we are not alone. Where are the dr's who are putting them in? I wonder how many Dr's have these? Probably not many.

At least I only had to work half a day today so that is helping. I still have kids to take care of though and my six year old doesnt understand.

We will all get through it. I will have my primary dr check Silicone levels. I had no idea we could get that in our system from this. CRazy is all I can say.

I guess i should have been more imformed about what I was putting in my body!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1570770