CureZone   Log On   Join

Update on fibroid by ndul ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   2/4/2010 4:26:34 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,765
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1567053

Okay guys. I started Iodoral back in June for a good sized fibroid I found by my ovary. It was about the size of one of those large marbles (and just about as hard), and I could feel it easily through the skin just by placing my hand on my hip where my ovary is. I read everything I could get my hands on about getting rid of fibroids. Thank heavens I found this site. I started Iodoral in June and quickly upped my dose to 100 mg per day. It got a bit expensive, so I decided to start Trap's SSKI and Magnascent combo, and have been taking 7 drops of each daily with companion nutrients and salt loading, plus I changed my diet to no grain, no dairy, no processed foods, lots of veggies and fruits and organic meat with no hormones or Antibiotics . My periods normalized a massive amount upon starting iodine, and thanks to Wombat's suggestion of cod liver oil, my periods are normal for the first time in my life. 3 day periods with normal blood loss. No more cramping, no more breast pain, no more back pain and no more obnoxious bleeding and clotting. I have never been tested, but I feel I must have been anemic from all the years of excessive blood loss every month. I feel that is resolving as well. I feel better and have more energy too. Anyhow, now for my update. I have kind of just ignored my fibroid for the past few months. I realized it has taken me decades to get in condition my body is in now, and I knew it would take some time for my fibroid to go away. It didn't notice a difference in size while on the iodoral. I put my hand on my hip today and really felt for the knot that is usually just there under the skin, but I couldn't feel it at all. So, I pressed down harder to feel around on the area of my hip where my ovary would be and there is no more knot at all. The fibroid may still be there and just small enough I can't feel it anymore, but I was really excited. This is awesome!!!! Thank you Trapper, thank you Wombat, and thanks to everyone else too! Thank you all so much for your help in getting me better. Rest assured, I'm going to keep doing everything I have been to stay healthy. Life is good!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1567053