CureZone   Log On   Join

new test and treat rife machine on the horizon by boatman ..... News Forum

Date:   1/27/2010 7:19:21 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   7,774
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1561917

talking to jack garvy he is developing a new "one button"
test and treat rife machine.

jack has been a five element acupunturist and rife/homeopath for 47 years.he brought john worsley(the person who first brought 5-element acup. to england in the early 60's) to america in 1973.

the software is written by the head of bank of scotlands computer dept. he wrote jack's original software for his EAV machine in 1979. jack uses the same program without change today.

hardware will be by JPL's head at NASA.

test contacts and LED(output) straps will be attached to the patient.

plan is to release it in a year.it will be 95% effective before release.

----------------------------------------------------------

this solves alot of problems we have with rife numbers
that change as virues mutate.and different "person- specific" reasons for health problems.

i have had many people, with known diseases, fscanned(and other frequency testing devices) and came up with a set of numbers that had no relation at all to any in the CAFL
list......or in lists provided by resonont light technologies- maker of my rife light.

at that point you ask youself the validity of the scan, as i trust the list more...tho it is not person-specific...

resonant light tech. does not recommend any testing device. they have not been able to find one that's reliable.

-----------------------------------------------------------

jack has tested many devices on the market and has come to the same conclusion.they rarely come up with the same freqs as his very sensitive office equipment.

he physically tunes in his equipment (to your changing body circumstance i.e. blood sugar,perspiration heart rate,on and on....-using 3 knobs) before a set of beep tests... 100 times...a session.

on one scan machine infoseeker here at curezone tested for prostate cancer.she is a she.......?

this adjustment will now be done electronically.

one problem he has seen with useing freq. lists is heavy metal shifting.....on some level,some freqs. are harmful to various people while beneficial to others.

i have always had that feeling, tho lists are better than nothing.

price will be not much more than i paid($6000) for my rife light- a heavy duty commercial model (that commonly runs over 20,000 hrs).

i'll keep you posted.

and no, i have nothing to do with it other than my interest in our good health.

scott

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1561917