CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Forty-Day Water Fast by Nabiyah1 ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   12/15/2009 10:54:03 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   4,282
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1540147

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Okay... now my husband is terrified. I was very nauseated and extremely tired after about 2 hours of being awake. I took a nap for about an hour and a half. I didn't start vomiting until about 1:00 PM. I had to go to the bank, my husband drove me and it was nothing strenuous. I felt very bad, but I had to go. It could not be avoided. On the way back, we had to pull the car over and I vomited violently. This second round occurred within 2 hours of the first episode. I felt as if my insides were being pulled out of me. When we came home I laid down and my nausea got worse, actually that is even an understatement. Around 9:00 PM, I vomited again, very violently... I had pains running all through my stomach and abdomen. It literally felt like someone turned my body inside out. Okay, maybe that is a slight exaggeration, but it is the closest that I can come to describing how I felt. My husband said, "that's it! I cannot watch this anymore. You are too sick and this is killing you. I think your body is TIRED of this fast!" I am wondering, if that is true. I don't know, honestly. I have nothing left in me. Every time I drink water, sip, slurp, gulp, I throw it right back up. If I don't drink, I feel dry and nauseated. It feels as if I can't win. I thought the warm water was the answer. It had such a wonderful result and now this. What in the heck is going on? I am at a loss for answers. I am trying to hang on, but I am concerned. All prayers are welcome. Chrisb1, if you have any glimmer of hope or insight I'm open... I only have three more days, but as you know, when you are this ill, a day feels like an eternity.

I am struggling to write this. I am a little disoriented. Please excuse any typos or grammatical errors, but I really wanted to let you know what was going on.

Blessings,
Ny

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1540147