CureZone   Log On   Join

Tips to use when starting Regimes by LPN12345 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   12/15/2009 2:46:58 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   2,903
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1539713

Tips on doing regimes to get rid of BO and BB.These are tips I used that helped me to get rid of my BO and BB.

1) If you have gone to the doctor and have had no results after taking test and have decided to start a regime,know that just one product may not be the answer to your problem. For instance if you are trying goldenseal or another product you should try and be persistant with the product you are using. Some have said that they are using goldenseal or other products for 1 week and then stopping.

Stopping products that may be benefical to your healing  too soon may not a good thing. Some do not take somethings long enough to see if they are working or not. You have to be persistant when taking it. If it's a vitamin you may want to be careful because those should only be taken once a day.  Some supplements can be taken twice a day like probiotics or goldenseal. How will you expect it to work if you are not taking it? People say the smells seem to get worse and they just can't stand being ridiculed. Or take the the supplements when you go home or before going to bed.  And on work days try elininating certain foods that trigger BO.  For instance while at work eat soup or something light.

If you know  that eating meat and certain foods will cause the smell to worsen don't eat those things during the week or limit your intake of them,especially while at work. Eat lightly and don't over do it with alcohol. Foods like coffee,tea,lemons,limes,milk,dairy products, soda,chocolate and meats and most of all sugar, can contribute to odors.  In the meantime take digestive enzymes if you are having trouble digesting certain foods,or if you seem to smell after eating certain things make sure that enzymes you are taking is breaking down certain chemicals and and ingedients in foods. The digestive enzymes will help with digestion and work on the healing process. Bromelian is a good enzyme for digesting meats and proteins.

Also taking things like Milk Thistle, Chlorella are helpful in cleansing the liver. Lots of odors seem to be due toxic build up in the liver. These things can be taken while using the goldenseal or other products. The Chlorella will make you sweat some but that's what happens when toxins are being removed from the body. And the smell may seem like it's getting worse but then it starts to get better. That's why it's good to take it with probiotics.

Virgin Coconut oil in the skin is good for those not wanting to use perfumes that only mask the smell for a short time. The Cocnut oil can be used with a light oil like lavender or a light body powder like baby powder. The oil will cause the powder to stick to the skin much better once the oil has been applied.

And if you try a regime feel free to add a probiotic while doing so. keep in mind some things take longer but stopping for one week and then taking something the next only slows down the process. With some it may take 2 months,some it may take 4-5 months. Be persistant and make sure you also view the products you are using  and don't over do it. And make sure you are using something that does not interact with any medications being taken and that meds and supplements should be taken with 2-3 hours of each other not together. And if you are using an antifungal make sure you use something to detoxify the liver,because they are known to be hard on the liver.  And drink lots and lots of water. I hope this helps.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1539713