CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Ionic foot bath color and gunk? I need some honest answers! by Hope60 ..... Ionic Foot Bath Forum

Date:   12/6/2009 5:13:25 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   27,108
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1535319

Thank yuu, bcbutler!
I'm glad you add your testimony here!
So, i am not alone saying - that,
when running Machine WITHOUT Feet in it - there is NO GUNK!
Only some yellow coloring!
And we both got the same results - you, with your $2000 and me with my ~$300 machines!

Before I got very sick, I use to own a business - and I thought, If i will continue to stay in business - I would implement Detox sessions into my services, to help people heal - since I knew, it works.

But, Knowing about some scepticism and the negativity surrounding those Machines - I came up with an idea:
If i ever do it - i would buy couple of those machines - and as a demo, on the 1st session,
I would Run BOTH of them:
1st machine, with customers feet in it - and 2nd - with water alone - so, the Customers would see for themself - it works!
It would eliminate all those doubts once.

And that's what i would suggest to do for All Business, involved with Detox machines.

Advise For potential Customers/Users:
go to Salon - to try the machine - but first, ask if they have & willing to run 2 machine along side... so, you could compare the water.
If they do not have 2nd machine - ask if they willing to do a demo sessions - 1st with water only and then with your feet.

They may hesitate - since they truly will lose 1 session - due to the fact, those coils/plates may indeed, have limited numbers of sessions in them (like my machine)...

If you are a true Truth seeker - offer to pay some reasonable compensation for the lost session or ask if they have some kind of intruductory specials...

Or say straithforward - you will not commit to full package of sessions, unless they will demonstrate, it works - and the way you wanted.

If you are convinced it works - then, you could buy multiple sessions or get the name of the Machine - and buy the machine.

PS
Make sure, you speak with the Owner or Manager - emplyoee may not permitted to give away sessions...

PSS
Re: Thyroids - in addition to my other problems, I had thyroids problem too - and I was warned by doctor i may need a surgery if it would continue to grow... By doing all those cleansing and switching to Raw/fermented Food - I, among other cures, got rid my thyroids problem!
Cleansing/Detoxing do works!
Advise - add as much as possible RAW Food into your diet!
It will do wonders for you!

PSS
In case you are interesting: I never implemented my idea at my salon, since i got rid the business...
My health and health of my family was more important then keeping the business. But, hopefully, I stil could help people by sharing my personal experince.
I was a mess... and good people at curezone helped me tremendously - so, now, i'm paying back into our community.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1535319