CureZone   Log On   Join

Ionic Footbath Helped Change My Life by godmadeusperfect ..... Ionic Foot Bath Forum

Date:   12/2/2009 11:29:55 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   27,247
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1533334

Thanks Hope60 for posting this. I am very glad to see someone on here actually reporting the specific details of their amazing experience. I am very interested to know the exact model you used because I wish to refer it to friends who do feel comfortable making their own, and your's is very reasonably priced.

Your observations are right on. It should be very interesting to skeptics that your daughter who is younger and presumably healthier had the bath run clean while your's and your husband's ran gunky. I had the same experience. My husband who is healthy as a horse had his run a lot cleaner than mine, while mine ran gunky. We used the same machine, so it is not the metal of the plates coming out in the water it is the stuff from the body coming out.

This machine was a cornerstone in my recovery and took off about a year of bodily cleansing in just a few sessions. I felt so light after leaving my first couple sessions, like I had been dragging weights around with me and someone lifted them off of me. It you think about it, the metals and toxins weighing down every function and process of the body, is tiring at even the cellular level. How free the cells of the body and the whole body feel when they are out from under this heavy burden.

This technology is miraculous and part of what saved my life.

The sick or toxic skeptic need merely to try this technology and they will see and feel the health improvements immediately. If the skeptic is healthy then maybe they won't see it as such a big deal since there is not much to improve upon or many toxins to free the body from. I was a very sick skeptic and it changed my life.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1533334