CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Ionic foot bath color and gunk? I need some honest answers! by tlp69 ..... Ionic Foot Bath Forum

Date:   12/1/2009 6:38:18 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   27,437
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1533049

In response to your post:

I'm extremely new to this forum, however, I will tell you that last week I made a make-shift ionic footbath. The day before yesterday I did a session and used relatively warm water - as hot as I could stand. I sat with my feet in the water, turned on the side. While one of the stainless steel metal parts does produce bubbles and may be responsible for producing the colloidal particulate, I observed something that has me convinced of the validity of the process. I watched as black specks actually came out of the pores on the bottom of my feet. It started off as a darken in an area of the foot, and then seemed to form a speck that appears embedded in the skin first and then it is released from the skin and floats to the surface of the water. I watched over ten of these form from the skin of my feet. Nothing was there, something started to be there, then something was there, and then it was gone and floating in the water. This particular matter that was in the water was not derived from the stainless steel array at all. In fact, I saw it and red flakes come out of my foot. In fact, the red flecks came out en mass, more than once.

Interestingly enough, these black specks either floated to the side to become part of the ring, continued to float in the water, or some sunk to the bottom of the basin. These three "destinies" of this material is quite interesting ot me.

It was incredible to see. So while there is definitely electrolysis taking place - that colors the water, this is part of the process of producing the ions that are required. As I suppose the ions that would be moving through the body would be electrons, and not the net positive ion, which is a iron "stripped atom". It is this that colors the water, not the electrons.

But as far as doubting it, I'd be hard-press to do so, after seeing the stuff "materialize" out of my foot. As far as the mechanics. I'm not sure, but there may be several processes taking place at once, for instance, maybe the electrons travel up into the body, attach to substances, and are drawn out by the net positive charge set up by the iron colloid or chromium colloid, or possibly both. Something is acting as the engine to cause the material to be exuded.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1533049