CureZone   Log On   Join

3rd Liver Flush Tonight! by Miss Helfinger ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   11/29/2009 8:35:52 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   6,978
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1532166

Bout to do my 3rd Liver Flush Tonight! 2nd one for the IP, 3rd one total. This time I have a whole 8 oz. of ginger juice in the fridge waiting to be my friend when I need it!! ;)

MINI Liver Flush OUTTA NO WHERE:
A little wacky update. A few days ago I started my period and have been bleeding for all it was worth. Feeling so weak and sad, I cried and cried, and my head pounded. I had the worst headache for hours. I figured I needed some iron (I'm anemic) so I took 16 oz. of what I THOUGHT was yellow dock tea/syrup with some berry juice and a bunch of water and drank it over a half hour. One hour after that, I had my coffee enema solution, catnip tea and aloe implant ready to go.

I felt I had to potty first (unusual this late in the evening), went potty and emitted 12 gallstones!!!!
I was shocked looking into the potty! 'Hmmm,' I thought...'what created this mini-flush? what the hell is going on?' I ran downstairs and looked at the jar lid - it was BF&C syrup, NOT yellow dock tea. AND-that BF&C syrup had been made from 4 oz. of dried herbs. I drank 4 oz. worth of BF&C syrup in an hour! I figure it had to be all the electrolytes (especially magnesium since that's what's used in other liver flushes: magnesium sulfate) that created the flush - but either way - tonight I am doing my official Liver Flush and after yesterday's mini one - I cannot wait to see what this yields!!

I then did a long coffee enema, back to back for 90 minutes, pulsing with reflexology, potassium broth, yellow dock tea and 5 drops at a time of lobelia tincture (all to lead up to keeping me super mineralized and calm for the high enema). I rubbed B&B tincture on cervical and base of head while voiding solutions. Afterward, it was time for my 2nd high enema ever.

HIGH ENEMA UPDATE:
Remember last week when I tried it, I got 2 quarts in for my first time, with 4 being the goal to get all the way to the cecum. I added 1 dropperful of Lobelia to 3 quarts total water for the enema to help with any spasms that might occur and keep me from letting more fluid in or retaining it. I did 10 drops of lobelia tincture to help calm me before assuming the position. I slowly did 2 quarts of STRONG catnip tea in the 'tushie in air' high enema position, sat up carefully, loaded 1 more quart and let that flow in- all the while praying, giving thanks and giving words of self love and reassurance (both out loud and inward). Had cramping, did fast breathing, cramping subsided pretty easily. I stayed in that position another 2 minutes, then rolled onto right side. stayed there for 3-4 minutes. I then proudly voided whole thing, lots of candida, lots of flotsam, hardly any fecal matter this time, yay!! Then, more potassium broth and did the aloe implant.

I think it's important to pulse between your coffee enema pulls with high mineral concoctions and keep them next to me, especially the lobelia for the high enema for calm and quelling spasms. I'm so proud I got 3 quarts in! HA!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1532166