CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MMS2 generates chlorine (edited) by SilverFox ..... MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate

Date:   11/25/2009 7:20:06 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   10,481
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1530145

Hello Slavek,

Yes, nitro is now being used as a medicine after extensive "peer reviewed" testing and clinical trials were done to determine its safety at lower doses. In addition the clinical trials demonstrated that nitro, when taken at the doses recommend, was effective for what it was being used for.

Contrast this with Jim Humble and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

Jim Humble states that if he shared his technical data and test results he would be thrown in prison. This may not bother you, but it raises a flag of concern for me. What is it that he has to hide...?

He does throw out a few test results, but when you run the exact same tests different results are achieved. He says that his doses have about 1 PPM free chlorine dioxide in them. Everyone who has mixed a dose according to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol (any of them) ends up with concentrations much higher than that. In some cases, the concentration of free chlorine dioxide ends up over 100 PPM.

He also initially stated that the chlorine dioxide lasts for about 12 hours in the body. He recently revised that down to 2 hours, but when monkeys are tested, Science finds that the chlorine dioxide only lasts a few minutes. Is the human stomach that much different from a monkeys stomach?

On one hand we have Jim Humble making claims, but when Science reviews these claims it is discovered that he is way off. This brings up some questions... Did he ever run any tests? If he did, who calibrated his test equipment?

If Jim Humble can't get the basic mixtures correct, why should I believe him when he states that the 28% solution is safe to handle? If it is so safe, why are there shipping restrictions on that concentration? If it is so safe, why does industry apply such strict safety restrictions when workers handle it?

The 28% concentration of sodium chlorite is not safe to handle.

As a matter of fact, I am not sure what we can believe of Jim Humbles claims.

Now, if we independently confirmed that everyone who followed the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol was cured of their illness, the story would be much different. But that isn't the case, is it...

Jim Humble gives the impression that his activation protocol is what was needed to transform stabilized oxygen into something that was 100% effective. I find it very interesting that you don't believe this, and have altered the activation to suit your own tastes...

If you believe Jim Humble when he states that the 28% concentration of sodium chlorite is safe to handle, why don't you believe him when he states the optimum MMS activation?

Once again I am glad that you have found some uses for sodium chlorite solutions. However, I am not sure that Jim Humbles claims or advice is good to follow. He has been scientifically shot down on the basics, and much of what he claims remains unverified. Until we start receiving verification, I would suggest checking out herbs and spices. They may do the same thing you are trying to do with chlorine dioxide, and they are much less chemically harsh.

Tom

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1530145