CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Adrenal Fatigue by #117511 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   11/18/2009 9:10:29 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   7,374
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1526146

If adrenal fatigue is caused by having a wish that was not turned into a goal, are you saying ones adrenal will be healed when they accomplish that goal? For example, let's say; I have always wanted to go to Belize but didn't make that a goal so now I have adrenal fatigue? Wouldn't everyone have adrenal fatigue then........ for isn't there something everyone wishes they had done but haven't through the course of their lives?
So now I have severe adrenal fatigue and you help me realize I didn't make it a goal to go to Belize. So I take out a loan as I have not the energy to work now my adrenals barely function. I fly to Belize. Will my adrenal glands suddenly start working normally when I arrive there because my goal has been achieved?
Or will I just feel better when I get back from Belize as the last sentence of the original post states?

Or say, I always wanted to be a doctor but didn't make that a goal nor take concrete steps to be one so how will I be able now to go to college, medical school and residency when I am now unable to physically do this since my adrenals are shot and medical school and residency entails beng awake and on duty for 48 - 72 hrs in a row taking care of patients plus classes? Nor do I have the cash since I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on doctors and others to help me adrenals heal.

And do I just "feel better" as the poster states or will my adrenals be suddenly healed; if so by just making the goal or accomplishing the goal?

Every one knows that toxic emotions like unforgiveness and bitterness and rage can cause disease, but the poster is saying adrenal fatigue IS CAUSED by a conflict of not knowing what to do or which direction to take.
All with adrenal fatigue want to go in the direction of healing and restoration.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1526146