CureZone   Log On   Join

Another Nutrasweet victim... by nordskoven ..... Alzheimer’s Disease Forum

Date:   4/14/2004 8:36:57 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,673
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=15205

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Here's one testimonial from the ADDISON'S DISEASE FORUM:

"I had used diet drinks lightly because I have always had a problem with low blood sugar. More and more I was choosing foods that did not have Sugar or was sweetened with Nutra Sweet.

After about a year of doing this, I was in the best shape I had ever been in my life. I was buff. Then suddenly I started getting a burning sensation in the skin of my thighs and I felt puffy. I started gaining weight like crazy.

I went from 120 very lean pounds to 170 in nothing flat. All this despite working out religiously and countly every stinky calorie in the world.

The headaches got so bad and blinding that they put me on migraine medication incuding having to get shots.

This went on for a year and a half. I was very fatigued. I had narcolepsy. I scared my mother half to death because I fell asleep talking on the phone to her. She said she yelled in my ear for a couple of minutes before she was able to get me to respond.All these things the doctor said were not related to each other.

They put me on anti-depressants. It didn't help. They sent me to an allergist. They said I was allerigc to everything. I had burning sensations in my mouth and throat. My skin was trashed....I had never had Acne even as a teenager.

About 7 or 8 years ago we got hooked up to the internet. I found a link to the Aspartame claim on one of them. I follewed the link and I read it all. All I did was stop using ANYTHING that had Aspartame in it to see if that in fact could be the cause. WOW!!

In one month I lost 20 pounds and the headaches started going away immediately. The narcolepsy went away (that was really scary). All in all, I was a new person.

Aloha, Jan"

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=15205