CureZone   Log On   Join

Is this clairaudience or something else? Your thoughts, please! by #28223 ..... Psychic Experiences Forum

Date:   11/9/2009 2:28:05 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   6,254
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1520394

First of all, I want to say that I am a grounded person who lives in the here and now. However, ever since I was a child I've had---for lack of a better expression---psychic experiences. These experiences happen infrequently. My grandmother, great-aunt, mother and two younger brothers also had similar experiences. Although my great-aunt was the most gifted of us all.

When we bought our first house a little over 20 years ago, it was new and built on land that had been woods. Shortly after we moved in I would sometimes hear two men having conversations. Their voices were distant enough to not be able to make out exactly what was said. I could only pick up an occasional word and the inflection in their voices. The first time it happened, since we lived in a townhouse, I thought I was hearing the neighbors but no one was at home at the time. One time when my parents were visiting us, my mother told me she was in the guest room and heard a baby crying. Neither of our neighbors had a baby at the time.

I told my intuitive friend of these experiences and she said it was clairaudience. She believed the voices to be that of deceased people who may have at one time lived in the vicinity.

When we moved to our new house a little over 10 years ago, it was once again, a new house built on what was wooded land. For years, I had no such experiences. However, a few years ago, shortly after waking, I heard a man speak that sounded like my husband when he was younger. It was one sentence suggesting that we'd been robbed. I immediately got up and checked the house---no problems.

Fast forward to several weeks ago. I was upstairs while my husband was downstairs. I heard that same male voice simply say "alright".

Now, two days ago, before going to bed I decided to sit in the family room and read. I ended up nodding off and was abruptly awakened by the same voice. He sounded like he was in another room and sounded like he was either on the phone or addressing another person (in other words, one-sided). I was very startled and didn't catch much of anything that was said at first. When I calmed down, all I could make out were a few words that didn't make sense.

So---once again, is this clairaudience? None of these experiences made me feel uneasy in anyway---just perplexed. The only time I felt startled was when I was awoken. Otherwise, I don't get bad feelings from any of this.

I would be interested in any of your thoughts on all this. If it's not someone who has passed on, then is there a way to communicate with him? Any ideas as to why he is coming around? Thank you!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1520394