CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I broke the rules on 3rd flush.. by Keep Flushin ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   8/20/2004 5:24:31 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,111
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=151814

My One Inch Marvel
Spleenpain, Rusfox, Thanks! I knew I was sick! But not that sick! lol I have been offline most of the day making certain that all stones were removed. Although I did that last time, or so I thought and came down with this dreadful chest cold. The other monoliths fell in under 3/4 and several were half inch. No comparison to the amount of chaff or size of the gravel I collected on my last two flushes. Amazing you were able to read through my post. :-O Edited and according to my notes: 3 days of shredded raw beet/carrot potato salad along with two weeks of daily 3/4 glass of 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider vinager. I was trying to get rid of the asthma-like sensations that appeared after my last fast 2 weeks or so ago. Ingredients used: 12 Large Red Apples = 5 cups* 8 or 9 Grapefruits. = 3 cups* 14 Lemons = 1 cup 1 cup of Olive Oil Ended last meal at 10PM:** 10PM 3 Malic Acids Caps/2 Milk thisle Caps 12:30AM 3 Malic Acid Caps 1:50AM: 1 Hulda Clark ES drinks with 1/2 Fresh Apple mixed with 1/2 Fresh Grapefruit 3:40AM: 1 Hulda Clark ES drinks with 1/2 Fresh Apple mixed with 1/2 Fresh Grapefruit 5:35AM I began the Olive Oil drinking. Guzzled, 1/2 a cup of Olive Oil and downed 1/2 a cup of lemon juice as Back Up Chaser. 6:05AM Repeated the above OO step except added 1/2 a cup of Fresh Grapefruit to the 1/2 cup of lemon juice glass. Finished at 6:30AM Woke my daughter at 7AM to take her morning ES drink. Left instuctions taped on frig/ bathroom mirror/ computer, etc. Keep Flushin *My 12 year old used only 3 cups of the apple juice for her ES/LF and 3/4 cup of grapefruit juice with `1/2 oil. ** I work graveyard hours.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=151814