CureZone   Log On   Join

Cold water ginger extract and juniper berry time limit by norx ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   11/3/2009 10:24:47 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,521
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1517833

Hv wrote "Cold water ginger extracts can help reduce scarring and acne. Ginger contains the strongest digestive enzymes in the herbal kingdom. So it can help exfoliate the upper layers of skin. It also stimulates circulation, reduces inflammation, and kills bacteria, including the bacteria involved with Acne formation. The ginger needs to be mixed in cool water and left to sit for a few days in the refrigerator to extract. Heat can damage the enzymes in ginger. After extracted a little rubbing alcohol can be added to keep the extract from molding. The extract can be applied to the face as a face wash several times a day and left on for a while to exfoliate the skin."

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1442706#i

Found it! Don't have ginger powder...but have raw ginger from store. Can this be used? Does ratio of ginger to water matter? Should I peel the ginger? Should I chop up the ginger finely to get more water to surface area? Will I only get the exfoliation action if applied several times per day? How long should the extract be left on the face at a time?

Regarding juniper berry powder (love the taste!), my bag has a warning not to "....use exceeding four to six weeks in succession...." Is this just to cover their a.., or should I take a break from time to time? I have been trying to take 1/2 tsp. just prior to meals since receiving it last Thursday.

Thank you for all your wisdom and for sharing it with others.

Beverly

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1517833