CureZone   Log On   Join

Adult acne = Demodex mites?? horrible skin?? by ipod09 ..... Demodex Mites Forum

Date:   10/22/2009 10:02:00 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   11,782
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1512296

Please help me, somebody...!!

I have some pimples on my face for the past 3-6 months and it is getting worse! This has never happened to me before…and it doesn’t seem like adult acne, because they spread too quickly….if I have demodex…it all makes sense! I am getting obsessed with finding the root of the problem and finding the cure....and now I got to learn about disgusting "demodex mites", it makes me sick to my stomach, just to think about it...but unfortunately, it makes sense!!! this is what I am experiencing....my face breaks out every a few hours, I get up in the morning, it is worse, it occasionally itches or tingling....I would imagine that is when the demodex go in and out of my pores and infecting my face!!

Has anyone found the cure?? I read the study from DR. Qu,…97% of people carry these demodex mites, and it is impossible to kill them, only you can make the environment for the mites to grow less, since they multiply every hours…. I also read the study, demodex like Alkali environment, but I also read most diseases start, live and thrive in an acidic environment and do not live well in an alkaline environment…! Majority of the cleanser that we use are alkali base, so I was rinsing my face with vinegar to bring down pH level and to disinfect naturally… I can’t really trust dermatologist, because the prescription is either benzyl peroxide to dry my skin or anti-biotic to make my skin more immune to bacteria, or the steroid to feed my bacteria even more … Can someone help me? Or share information with me?? I am so stressed for my skin, I don’t even want to leave house….but I have to go to work, so I must to put on make up to cover some, but I hate to just cover up, not to mention, it is impossible to cover them up… I have a lot of info about demodex by research of my own, but I don’t know how to cure them…..to the point I want to study to become a dermatologist on my own…please help!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1512296