CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry. by jucey ..... Christian Healing Modalities

Date:   10/20/2009 8:15:38 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   40,618
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1511033

My dear friend, convenant greetings in the name of the lord.
I read your story with great dismay and sympathy, i can imagine how the Devil has tried to ruin your life all this years, but listen carefully; the bible tells us that 'my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge'
The enemy is not the people jesting or laughing at you, the enemy is the Devil, the moment you realise this your problem is half solved. The bible refers to him as the old serpent, the trick star, he tricks you into believing all sorts of things about your self but they are all lies from the pit of hell. Jer 29:11 says; I know the thought i think towards you thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end... you can read this scripture to verse 14. Christ has redeemed you with his blood. The enemy has no hold over you. 2cor 2:11, Lest satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. If u are not yet born again i want you to say this aloud: Father i come to you with a heavy heart, i confess all my sins to you, cleanse me and make me whole today with your blood, thank you lord becos you have heard me, for in Jesus name i have prayed Amen. You are now a new creature, the enemy no longer has hold over you my dear, Rom 12;2 says and be not conformed to this world; but be your transformed by the renewing of your mind.. You have to renew your mind don't let the past hold you down. Demons no longer have a hold on you, you belong to Jesus. The bible says whatever you bound on earth is bound in heaven. Whenever you hear voices again say, 'I rebuke you in the name of Jesus'! John8:36; If the son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. Anytime you hear anything contrary to the word of God bound and rebuke in the name of Jesus and they will flee. Remember the bible says if ye have faith as small as a mustard seed you can say to the mountain be ye cast into the sea it shall be done unto thee (Mat 17:20). Be of good cheer, christ has overcome, you shall overcome. Your redemption has come. Looking forward to your testimony. Remain blessed..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1511033