CureZone   Log On   Join

Law of Attraction (A New Perspective) by Solus ..... Law of Attraction Forum: The Secret

Date:   10/20/2009 1:50:04 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   999
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1510845

I wanted to share what my co-host has to say concerning "law of attraction." I think that he makes some pretty good distinctions about the term and how the term suggests a kind of separation in thinking. Food for thought anyway.

http://lucidcreator.com/?p=293
"The law of attraction is not really a law but more of a morphogenic field that influences us from within. It is a powerful program but there are other morphogenic fields that also have overlapping effects that influence us. These fields are programs of karma, free will, etc. It is also important to realize that we do not create reality alone in a vacuum, but we influence it. You may have noticed you are bumping up against others with free will and that free will may be different than yours. Does your life have conflict and drama, challenges etc? If you’re not living in a cave in Tibet, chances are you get what I am saying here. We affect the totality and the totality affects us. The influence runs both ways.

I have read so many people that have run into challenges with the so called law of attraction. It sounds so sexy and it certainly sells books because of the notion it promises. The promise is that you can have anything and everything by placing your mind on it and vibrating at a match to it. It’s just not that simple. There are filters in the subconscious that can interfere. There can be polarity issues, and then of course there are the influences of other factors as well. If you have any doubts about this, attempt to attract the experience of anti gravity at this very moment. Still glued to the ground? See, there are many influences at play here. Yes they can be transcended with deeper awareness and non attachment but very few are able to maintain this level of awareness due to, well, all the influences dancing in the total collective conscious that shift focus from inner to outer and trap us. It's kind of like watching shadow puppets on the wall and trying to influence the experience by patting the wall. We forget that its being projected from the flow of light source and the blocking of the light source with interference patterns. This is synonymous of the flow of awareness as it gets shaped by our thoughts (interference patterns).

Can we tap into this morphogenic field and experience the “Law of Attraction?” Sure. However, each person will need to come at it a bit differently due to their own unique and ever changing soul print. Just as one food in one person is nutritious and in another may cause a toxic reaction (same energetic imprint overlay is at work), and it is the same with morphogenic fields such as the law of attraction.

Even Joe Vitale has changed his original viewpoint to a more connected and less individualistic (egoic) view about it. He was one of the original guys spreading it in its sexy form. As more feedback comes back and more challenges unearthed due to the fact that it doesn’t exactly work by wrote (popular literature) in a one size fits all manner, we are seeing more and more addendums such as “The Secret of the Secret” and “The Untold Secret” or my favorite… "The Missing Secret". You get the idea. Reminds me of dieting literature but I digress. All these addendums prove is that one approach isn’t getting satisfactory results all across the board.

I think a pretty good interpretation of how focusing can influence a specific outcome (notice I didn’t say law of attraction) should be read by Neville Goddard from the middle of the last century. Neville got results and so did the people that followed his methods. Do yourself a favor and read his works on the matter. He also gets into the importance of alignment and coherency. Most people today have their subconscious so divided up against themselves that their ability to create/manifest an outcome through focused intent is very weak and can even have the opposite effect in some cases. Being congruent is essential when creating any desired outcome. But remember there is also that little influencing thing going on. Most people have been trained to be influenced by others more than they influence themselves, in other words in essence, slaves to the “outer” reality. They came by it honestly though because it’s conditioned into us from early on.

So wrapping up, achieving clarity is the key to being able to create reality with any congruency. That means understanding what non attachment really is and that the source of your manifestation is your inner code. Un-jumble the code and your power for manifesting will ultimately soar. Remove all blocks with in you and you will project reality with precision and clarity. No need to attract anything because it will all be pouring onto the stage from within you."
- Lucid Creator

//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/new03/tn-solus_post_sig.jpg

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1510845