CureZone   Log On   Join

Thoughts on Deep Cleansing by UserX ..... Ask Glaxony

Date:   10/16/2009 10:24:01 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   1,926
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1508406

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

One of the problems that must be addressed when you are trying to diminish your parasite load is what to do about the stragglers, the ones that are hiding out, burrowed into deeper tissues, and those waiting to hatch.

Seems like no matter how much WW/GBWH/Cloves flows through the digestive tract, there are always some stragglers and stow-aways that manage to escape. A few weeks later they will start recolonizing if you don't take another round of anti-parasiticals, and it won't be long until you are sick again. So we promote routine cleansing, as a matter of course if you want to get well and stay well.

A friend of mine assures me the higher vibrational frequency changes that will be established by the year 2012 will reveal the real and eliminate the unreal from our imaginations. She says there is no such thing as a parasite. It is all just a delusion, and people will no longer be able to maintain delusions of illness, when the Mayan Calendar predictions come true. I hope she is right.

Meanwhile, what to do about the delusion of parasites?
A while back I had a pretty good craving for Hershey Kisses, and I blamed the critters living in me, for making me want to eat something that was not good for me. So I decided to show them who was the boss. I chewed up some Hershey Kisses and spit them out in the sink. When I did, I had a visual hallucination of a bunch of litte guys wearing hard hats, running around helter skelter and bumping into each other!

I imagined that my visual hallucination was an indication that I'd confused the parasites and won the battle. When I chewed up the Hershey Kisses and swished them around in my mouth, the parasites got a strong signal that a food supply was coming down the pipe. So they got in line for a nutritional feast that never arrived. I showed them who was boss.

While they were running around looking for food that wasn't coming, I hit them with a great big dose of GBWH/WW/Cloves instead. I don't think it's possible to shake the confidence of biological machines that are designed to devour, reproduce and decompose, but it certainly helps to get them out of your system, if you can figure out how to interrupt the program they are running.

Makes me wonder if the people battling parasites might make be able to make a little more headway by pulling chocolate, in addition to oil.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1508406