CureZone   Log On   Join

Question about recent nausea and headaches. by seeking77 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   10/12/2009 6:32:27 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,184
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1506374

Okay.....over the last 5 or 6 days I have had nausea and headaches all day. I eat fairly healthy although not perfect, but nothing has changed about my eating habits. I did start taking Ubiquinol (100 mg once in the morning) and Udos 369 blend (2-3 daily). This is about the time I started feeling the extreme nausea and headaches. I am pretty sure that one of these is causing it and I plan on not taking either tomorrow to try and pinpoint which it is by adding one back in a few days. My question is this......are either one of these things known to do that? I haven't found side effects for either one of these products by googling. I know in the past taking flax oil makes me feel a little ill but never a headache and taking it in smaller doses (was doing 2 tbsp at a time and ended up reducing by half) and with food eliminated that problem for me. I just feel so terrible and after all the good things I have read about Ubiquinol I can't believe it would be causing this.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1506374