CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: To Gibby by jessesmom1987 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/2/2009 4:03:11 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   1,971
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1500774

Busy, busy time of the year, but I saw this when reading through the forums real quick. There are aLOT more people that have food sensitivites/allergies than would ever have an idea- and one of the things that makes it bad about not knowing what may be problem foods, is how they affect the immune system when we keep ingesting them.

Unfortunately, alot of things that "should" be good for us, are actually problems for many people. It used to be that the US MD's thought that celiac was only found in 1 out of 2,000 people in the US, and that Italy was the country with the highest rate of it. Now the Mayo clinic is reporting that at least 1 out of every 100 people in the US has a problem with it. I would say it's even more than that.

My dad's gliadin (grain) allergy didn't show up in the blood test I had him do, because it runs in families too. HOWEVER, when he did the adrenal saliva test (which MD's don't recognize as a valid test, of course), the ND also included a couple of food allergens to be tested too. He came up way high for the gliadin, and also found out he's allergic to eggs.

We also know he's got an allergy to aspirin, which is salicylic acid. Salicylates are also found in many fruits and vegetables (and herbs). They were also problem foods that came up highest for me on the biofeedback food sensitivity test.

NOW though...I'm thinking back to when he had his allergic reaction to what I was sure was from the Vaxa International dewormer I had had him taking...BUT--that was also when he took a FLU SHOT! And, NOW I know that people that have egg allergies are not supposed to take the flu shot!! It could have been a combination of the two things being taken at once too. Whatever it was, he had a definite reaction to it. It had been going on for a week before he mentioned it to me, and I knew right away that he was having a reaction to something. His blood pressure shot up, and he was itching, and had a bad headache, and made the comment "I feel like I do when I take aspirin".

It is definetly not easy to cut out gluten, because it's in everything, but what people aren't also aware of with it- is like you've been doing in cutting it out because of the mold the USDA also KNOWS is in most grains/grain products..plus corn/corn products, peanuts etc.- the Doug Kaufman Phase 1 diet.

My celiac problem was discovered in an endoscopy/biopsy of the small intestines. There's been damage in the small intestines from eating the gluten I didn't know I had the problem with, but the thing I am sure also happens is what I mentioned about how it affects the immune system. Parasites, candida, etc take advantage of the damaged areas of our body too.

Dad's peeling/itching on his hands stopped when he backed off of the grains. My brother also has it, with the specific, itchy rash all over his body that goes with it too. Dermetitis Herpetiformis

The other thing that makes sense to me too, is how continuing to eat allergen things also affects the liver/gallbladder.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james19.htm

//www.curezone.org/dis/1.asp?C0=80

And...unfortunately it also goes with Lyme too. Shoemaker talks about it someplace in one of his videos.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1500774