CureZone   Log On   Join

health should be the most important thing considered by jewelc ..... Ask Moreless: pH Balance

Date:   9/27/2009 7:54:09 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,678
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1497989

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I just joined curezone about 3 weeks ago, although I have been following this forum along with earth clinic for about 2 years. I was a perfectly healthy individual until 2 years ago when my husband talked me into getting a flu shot. To make a very long story and very difficult 2 years short, I got a staph infection at the injection site of the flu shot that eventually went all the way down my arm. I had to be put on a very strong antibiotic for the staph , which then gave me c-difficile infection for 8 months. I was then put on a stronger antibiotic for c-diff which gave me candida and lots of digestion issues in my intestinal tract from all the antibiotics.

Before this happened to me I had never heard of c-difficile, much less candida anywhere except the female organs. Although I have a wonderful doctor who is very open to letting me research my symptoms ,there is a lack of knowledge out there in the medical community regarding treatment of candida and I was not responding to conventional treatments.This started my many hours of research that led me to curezone.

I literally have tried every cure out there. I have spent thousands of dollars trying to regain my health, probiotics , hydrogen peroxide therapy,
urine therapy, many, many supplements ,very strict diet for almost 2 years of not eating any fruit , no grains, very little protein and very limited vegetables. In all this time some of my health problems improved ,but I still was fighting candida daily and believe me it was an uphill battle where I would go 1 step forward and 2 steps back everyday.

About 3 weeks ago,I was looking at your website and saw "ask moreless" and his protocol for alkalizing. Although I had tried my version of this before and it did not work for me, I thought I would try it his way and see what happened for a few days. I followed his protocol exactly as he explained. I ordered a good refractometer, began eating top quality fruits and vegetables,"yeah fruit" ,began my kelp supplements, alkalizing baths daily, and the alkalizing drink 3 times per day. My health and candida and energy levels have improved 75% in 3 weeks. Basically I have accomplished in 3 weeks what I have been fighting for 2 years. I still have a few problems to work out , but I am so thankful that I found curezone and moreless, because I was about to give up hope that I would ever regain my health again.

I am writing this because I was so devastated when I tried to get online and saw all that was happening between curezone and moreless. Because I am so new, I do not know all the implications and past history of those involved, and I do not even want to know. I am a peace lover and when I saw negative posts usually I would skip over those and read posts of benefit to me.

I am so sad, because I think of where I would be today if I had not found you both, still fighting an uphill battle with the wrong kind of armor (information). I am sad because I think of all the people out there who still are fighting more serious health issues than me, cancer etc, that may never have the opportunity that I have had to find the truth and what works to heal almost any disease or ailment.

I have no information, interest or opinion about who is right or wrong in this situation. I just feel like the bottom line should be people's health and recovery. Isn't that what this website is all about? Forgive me if I have stepped on anyone's toes, I just want everyone else to have the opportunity that I have had to find information that will give them hope that there is a cure on curezone.

jewelc

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1497989