CureZone   Log On   Join

polarization, karma & games of mirrors by Miss Helfinger ..... Webmaster Support & Questions

Date:   9/25/2009 3:00:27 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   4,865
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1496556

4 of 6 (66%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

You're asking someone's friend to polarize this. Hermetic principles state that you cannot polarize - it's not the way to integration. Opposites and polarity are the same thing - they are all part of the same whole.

It means that by us forcing him out (and be sure that our accumulated votes and words made that happen) we will be presented with this mirror at some point in the future and it won't be wrapped in pretty ribbon.

Balance means that you must experience that which you have demanded of others - karma is an overwrought word that most folks don't understand.

If we are prepared to be told 'yep, you're wrong, too and actually you're super-duper wrong and these thousands of people all think you're an ass' - then excellent - full force ahead.

The first and only real cosmic rule is 'do what you wish but create no harm'.

Yes - what has happened is balance - and be sure - it is for us as well. I asked for a review and a tighter leash - not for him to be banned. I feel that's too polarized and if I wish to be held in compassionate hands by my peers in the future - I must maintain a compassionate view here and now.

Again I must say that (pink elephants abound) there are several others on cz that are KNOWN for their poor bedside manner and yet - none of them have been banned. Let's keep clear about what our dividing line is because when someone brings it up in the future (I'm on that historic list btw) we may well have to hold to some lines that we're not comfortable drawing when it's our own kindred.

Experience the wheel of balance - it is our choice.

lololololol

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1496556