CureZone   Log On   Join

Pancreatic cancer and oleander testimonial by Dquixote1217 ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   9/16/2009 12:31:27 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   26,742
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1491322

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

After I posted the story about Patrick Swayze's death from pancreatic cancer, the following testimonial was posted at my Yahoo "oleandersoup" group:

My Stepdad is still alive after being diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer two years ago.  He has never had any mainstream treatment other than a stent to bypass the tumor.  He still has the cancer but has lived a mostly pain free and quality life for the last two years.  He is also 80 years old and was playing golf up until about 1 month ago.  He is still getting out and about but doesn't golf anymore due to the external stent he now has.  He has been taking the Oleander for almost 2 years along with other supplements and I beleive this is the only reason he is still with us,along with his great attidude which is a big part of it too.  I am certain he would have been long gone if he had ever started chemo.  What a shame that people have so much faith in mainstream medicine.  My Stepdad always asks the doctor have you found a cure and they say "NO" and he then says I am not interested.  Even his doctor quietly agreed that he made the right decision.  All his hospice nurses are amazed when they find out his story although they are always trying to push pain medicine, but he tells them he doesn't need it.  Many thanks to Tony, Mark & Luella for giving us precious years with our loving Stepdad!!!

Tracy

Many people who have used oleander extract in one form or another have had success against pancreatic cancer, and I believe that it can be extremely valuable when combined with other proven pancreatic cancer fighters such as blackseed oil (Nigella sativa) and digestive enzymes (especially those that contain chymotrypsin and serrapeptase) and incorporated into an overall lifestyle and protocol designed to beat cancer, such as the one I suggest.

The last two pancreatic cancer patients who opted for the patented medicine version of oleander extract, Anvirzel, had the following results at the end of six months:

One, who combined it with chemo was cancer free.  The other had his cancer stabilized and it was no longer progressing.

Though I do not favor chemo, in some instances chemo and oleander may be a better combination than oleander by itself - though normally oleander by itself is more effective than the combination and the least effective of all is chemo by itself.  I will note that people who use the combination are under the guidance of a mainstream oncologist who uses the oleaner as a complimentary alternative medicine (CAM), and with good reason:  oleander either greatly lessens or eliminates virtually all known chemo side effects.  I will also note that those who use Anvirzel, especially under the guidance of a mostly mainstream doctor, are not likely to embrace a complete anti-cancer protocol such as the one I advise for people who choose to use oleander:

http://www.tbyil.com/anticancer.htm

DQ

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1491322