CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: heart symptoms by #162883 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   2/11/2003 1:19:07 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   6,354
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=148217

Hi Julia,

Well, I've been a lurker up until 30 minutes ago, and here I am responding to someone else's post... but I've had the same symptoms.

I can be lying on the couch; calm, content, watching TV and all of the sudden I’ll get this nervous feeling. Well, one weekend night when it happened I decided to take my pulse. Sure enough, I was skipping about every 3rd beat. (very scary!) It seemed to come and go for no reason. I got scared enough to call the after hours number for my Dr., and he said as long as I had no chest pains with exercise, it was not an emergency for the ER, just schedule an appointment on Monday.

I did to go see my Dr. (back in 1999) and fortunately it was happening while I was at the Drs. Office. They decided to hook me up to a “halter monitor” for 24 hours. Basically this is a small EKG machine that hooks around a belt that comes with it and records your heart beat for 24 hours. Then the cardiologist read it.

I was diagnosed with premature ATRIAL contractions. It is not a serious condition and it requires no treatment. BUT, they did want to rule out premature VENTRICULAR contractions and other arrhythmias, which are serious. SO. If exercise causes chest pain, I would consider this urgent. If exercise does not cause chest pain, schedule an appointment to rule out any serious heart problems.

My healthcare philosophy is a blend of “Western medicine” and “Alternative medicine”. I know others may have a different philosophy and I respect that! If they do diagnose a more serious condition, then you’re armed with knowledge to seek out alternatives if you don’t want to take any pills they might want you to take.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can tell you if a cleanse can help this condition. I believe I’ve read that candida infection can cause arrhythmias, but don’t quote me on this. I’m doing a cleanse myself.

Hope this helps,
DoodleBug

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=148217