CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Afraid to flush- read too many negative posts by John Cullison ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   2/6/2003 7:12:59 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,235
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=147980

Hi,

If you are genuinely afraid of doing it, then definitely don't do a flush. When you think something is going to go wrong (when Murphy chases you around and dictates universal laws of misery to you...), things probably will go wrong.

The only one who can help with that is you.

In general, people who have problems with Liver Flushes tend to have other problems which needed to be handled first before doing the liver flush. For most of us, that means thorough colon cleansing and parasite cleansing before doing the liver flush. When I say thorough, I mean thorough. Three weeks of drinking Smooth Move tea is not going to cut it for most people. A couple weeks of some store-bought parasite program isn't going to do it, either. And some alternative doctors recommend kidney cleansing, or dietary changes, or other procedures, well before doing a liver flush.

What I recommend for you (I am not a doctor, yadda yadda) is that you read through some of the materials here at CureZone and find some way to improve your health which doesn't scare you. Maybe you can try doing colon cleansing. Maybe you start eating a fresh salad with every meal. Maybe you can eliminate packaged foods from your diet. Maybe you start taking probiotics. Just pick something, one non-scary thing that seems right to you, and start with that.

Once you've established whatever it was to improve your health, pick another non-scary thing that seems right to you and work on that. And then another, and then another... If you keep this up, you will eventually reach a point where a liver flush, while maybe a bit intimidating, doesn't scare you any more.

And when you're not afraid of it any more, that's probably when you're body is really ready to do it. Perhaps your fear is just your own way of telling you that you're not ready yet.

Good luck!

=-John-=

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.23 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=147980