CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Back pain 3 days after cleanse, suggestions? by #162717 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   2/5/2003 7:52:03 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   2,407
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=147864

Kristan, I am new to this too, and have found out the hard way. When we are trying to clean out our bodies, we need to concentrate on the kidneys too. As spock said, it builds up in our kidneys. But sometimes some of us have so many toxins in our bodies from a lot of Antibiotics and other medicines,it needs to come out. And it comes out through the kidneys and bowels. I have not done a Liver Flush yet, some of my toxins have come out from taking herbs. And boy did I have an experience. I changed my diet all of a sudden and took herbal formulas, (working with an iridologist/herbalist) So I had one heck of a cleanse. The seapage from the toxins coming out were different colors. I read and was told if you have ever had food coloring or pills with coloring in it, that's what the colors are from. I am sorry if this sounds far out, but this is what I have experienced. One has to keep an open mind to what is happening when we use these natural things. I was on Antibiotics for over 20 years and was on the verge of having to have an IV line put in my arm because the oral Antibiotics weren't working anymore. I would literally get sick 2-3 days after taking the medicine. So I was very thankful God brought these Christian herbalist/iridologists into my life. They have helped me and have educated me to do things naturally to heal oneself. My body is cleaning out again, so I feel sick for awhile. I wasn't responding to the normal herbal formulas they use for lungs and immune system, so the herbalist who makes up the formulas made one up for me. My immune system is shot and doesn't know how to work on it's own. I do get sharp pains in the places I know are cleaning out.
Good luck with all you do.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=147864