CureZone   Log On   Join

This was unexpected- stone 4cm in diameter!!! by #165193 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   2/2/2003 3:54:29 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   6,092
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=147651

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I thought I was done with my second flush on when I had those stone ridden bowel movements last evening. After that I had a bowlful of sprouts (lentils) lighly roasted with olive oil for a minute with Sea Salt and caynee pepper sprinked for taste. I also had a bowlful of plain 100% whole grain oatmeal with a spoon of maple syrup instead of sugar. This morning I did a salt flush- then morning through afternoon I had sprouts again (horsegram)roasted lightly in a spponful of olive oil (plus Sea Salt and caynne pepper)- also just had a glass of lemonade (MC formula).....and guess what?

I just had a bowel movement and I was shocked to see what came out along with the bowels.....three white & pale green balls- very spongy- one of them over an inch and a half (maybe about 4cms) in diameter- it did not get crushed- like I said it has very spongy- it actually made me feel sick to think that something so horrible existed inside me. The other two balls were big too but this was the biggest.

I am begining to realize the importance of raw diet- the salt water flush coupled with uncooked sprouts definitely had something to do with this result. I seriosuly recommend that everyone try and cook as less as possible- raw is better than half cooked and half cooked is beter than fully cooked.I plan to stay on atleast 70% raw diet to the extent possible- I save on my cooking time, my time at the grocery store and fridge space in addition to the obvious benefits to our body.

One more thing I would recommend- use lots of caynne pepper, lime/lemon in all the things you can add. Substitute table salt with Sea Salt and substitute sugars with maple syrup- and don't buy anything that contains artificial flavors/ preservatives and avoid anything that is pasteurized. Then everyday of your life would mean an automatic cleansing process!! But that just thats my expereince...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=147651