CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: So what should I take? I dont want to overwhelm my system. Any Opinions or feedback would be great! by Hveragerthi ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   8/16/2009 6:29:31 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,201
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1473990

Can't kefir be purchased at the super market? I'm lactose intolerant and I've been taking lactaid.

Yes, it can be found in some super markets, large health food stores and some other stores. Depending on how long it has fermented there may or may not be some lactose present. Youi can take the Lactaid with it  for a while until you get your flora built up just in case.

What are these Bitters you are talking about? I take B-Complex and it helps me especially working the night-shift. is it another form of vitamin B? And you says it detoxes? Explain Please

Digestive bitters are bitter tasting herbs commonly used to improve digestion. When these herbs come in to contact with the bitter receptors on the back of the tongue they stimulate the receptors. This in turn stimulates the vagus nerve, which in turn stimulates the production and release of stomach acid, bile, pancreatic enzymes, and it stimulates flushing of the liver and has a slight stimulatory effect on intestinal peristalsis. They are sold in health food stores under names such as Grape Bitters, Swedish Bitters, etc. Because some contain herbs that are stimulant laxatives and/or berberine (goldenseal, Oregon grape root, barberry) that destroys the flora, and because you only need to taste it for it to work ignore the directions on the bottle. They generally recommend 1 teaspoon with meals. I recommend 1/2 dropper full on the tongue three times daily with meals. And because it detoxifies the liver I recommend drinking a lot of water throughout the day to hyperdilute and flush the toxins. Bitters are really great if you have acne, hormone imbalances, high cholesterol, or digestive issues such as bloating and acid reflux.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1473990