CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: SCIENCE: Liver stones or just some formations of oil mixed with body juices? by blackflag ..... Liver Flush FAQ

Date:   8/3/2009 11:53:07 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   44,421
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1467223

holy smoke! I haven't sent the things to the lab yet but i just read an article in JRMS 2006 11(5):329-331 were an 8 cm x 5 cm gallstone was found in a man's small intestine! Alors! I take it back regarding the "one incher" being too big! He didn't even do anything particular to cause a contraction to remove.
I also just read an anti-flush article called "The Truth About Gallbladder and Liver "Flushes" and the author doesn't fully deny the mechanics of the flush (in fact he supports it)while "poo-poo-ing" it anyhow. He also fails to compare and contrast the medical drug used to dissolve stones with apple juice to dissolve stones. He says something like 'one works through the digestive pathway into the blood, via the blood to the liver/gallbladder while the other one doesn't work because it doesn't back up from the small intestine into the gallbladder'. Of course not! Hello! So, it's still "open" then that the apple juice could have something in it that travels the normal digestive pathway to the blood and the organs of discussion. How did this guy get through school?
The other problem with the essay is that it says 'fake stones don't hold up and turn to mush' (but in other words) and then discusses some sort of "sludge" that can be expelled from the gallbladder. What's the sludge? could it be a broken down stone or a "yet-to-be" stone, which if yes to one or both of these questions then why couldn't a stone out of the body being oxidized turn to mush? According to the jrms article only a small percentage of stones totally calcify (...and thus sink?...and thus hold-up?...since fat and emulisfiers like bile float on water? I don't know if bile floats do you?). Also, we haven't even talked about liver stones (...it's a liver and gallbladder flush by the way) and how they look, behave in air, water and the liver. I honestly don't know the answers to these questions or wether or not the flush is fake but if one is to argue one side or the other it sure would be refreshing if one could write a strong essay and then edit it for christ sake...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1467223