CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Wisconsin Girl Survives Rabies Without Vaccination --- Try Urine Therapy too by jhazperr ..... Vaccination Debate Forum

Date:   7/26/2009 9:27:21 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   4,700
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1462570

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi. The date today is July 27, 2009. I'm suspecting that I already have a rabies as the symptoms are slowly showing up this past few month. I will tell you my story and hope that anyone can read and help me about this before my end.
I was bitten by a neighbor's puppy on November 13, 2006. on the 21-Nov-07 i got headache & fever. On December 14, 2006 I found out that the puppy died 2 weeks later after biting me. I only got the Anti-Rabies vaccine but was unable to receive an immunoglubin because it is expensive and we were not able to buy it. My headaches, fever and feeling of being depressed eventually has gone and I thought I was returning to my normal life.
After 2 years on 28-Nov-08 I started experiencing increased salivation and Insomnia. Everynight till now i always woke up several(3 to 8) times at night. And my hypersalivation bothers me much as it affects my everyday life. On 13-Feb-09 I develop feeling of nervousness. When i fell nervous i always experiencing rapid breathing and sensitivity to motion and loud sounds which last for 1 or 3 hours. On 21-Feb-09 i noticed that i have problem with my throat (sorethroat maybe) and until now these symptoms are giving me problem. I already consulted two Internal Medicines doctors and an ENT and gave me prescription medicines but unfortunately all were unsuccessful.
Could someone out there help me in anyways. I am just 28 years old and still want to live longer and make my own family but it seems that these dreams are slowly deteriorating. this is my email. Jhazperr@yahoo.com

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1462570